I painted Boba Fett in the colours found on the movie model and not the standard FFG paint scheme. I re-painted my X-Wing Scale Slave 1 the same way. Here are some reference pictures of the movie model if you’re thinking of doing the same thing.
After cleaning the model I primed in black using P3 Black primer.
Always use many thin coats, at least five, as opposed to a few thick ones. It takes longer but leaves the tiny model details visible.
Slave 1 was then given base coats painted with Neutral Grey, Intermediate Green, and Scarlett Red.
The grey was washed in Black Shade, and given a highlight in fortress grey.
The dark green base of Intermediate Green was highlighted with Goblin Green.
The light green on the sides was made by dabbing some Scorpion Green on the hull with a small brush you don’t care about much. The yellow on the wings was given a base coat of Bronze Flesh, Highlighted with Moon Yellow, and lastly outlined with Brown Ink.
I tried to create a subtle weathering effect by lightly applying a mix of Fortress Grey and Silver Grey to the red and green areas.
The back was done by giving a drybrush of Chainmail. Areas were touched up with Copper. The engines were an Ice blue + White mix (1:1) on the two inner dots with Ice Blue painted on the outside of the dot. A small red stripe was painted with blood red, but it looked like a smiling face, so I cut the red line in the middle with Chainmail paint. Sorry for the blurry pictures.
The last touch was to give the cockpit a nice coat of black paint and seal it with a gloss varnish